See our top 10 celebrity style moments.
Famous or not, there’s nothing better than seeing a strong woman looking and feeling empowered in her Lana Jewelry. That’s what it’s all about. It just so happens that celebrities love Lana, too. We still get excited when we spot a star who embodies that powerful persona wearing Lana for a TV appearance, or on the cover of a magazine. And we really love to get creative when a celebrity stylist calls to collaborate on a custom piece for a special event. We’re honored and flattered every single time
1. Demi Lovato
What she’s wearing: Uptown Heart Hoops
Seen here: Hosting the Ellen Show
When: March 6, 2020
Styled by: Siena Montesano
Fun fact: These gold electroform hoops were the perfect choice to celebrate Demi’s new single, I Love Me.
2. Doutzen Kroes What she’s wearing: Royale 80MM Hoops Seen here: Cover of Vogue Japan When: March 2020 issue Styled by: Anna Dello Russo
3. Jennifer Lopez
What she’s wearing: Legacy Graduating Hoops
Seen here: 50th birthday party on Star Island in Miami
When: July 24, 2019
Styled by: Rob and Mariel
Fun fact: Jennifer’s epic milestone party featured a gold theme.
4. Beyoncé What she’s wearing: Thin Royale Hoops, Braid Royale Hoops, XL Royale Hoops Seen here: Cover of Elle magazine When: January 2020 issue Styled by: Karen Langley
5. Chrissy Teigen What she’s wearing: Uptown Wave Hoops Seen here: Ad campaign for her collaboration with QUAY Sunglasses When: March 2, 2020 Styled by: Monica Rose
6. Gwen Stefani What she’s wearing: Legacy Marquis Earrings Seen here: Cover of Shape magazine When: November 2019 issue Styled by: Rob and Mariel
7. Madonna What she’s wearing: Legacy Cross Earrings Seen here: The Met Gala When: 2018 Styled by: Eyob Yohannes Fun fact:The theme of this gala was: Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.
8. Michelle Obama What she’s wearing: Flawless Loop Hoops Seen here: Speaking at her Becoming book tour When: March 2019 Styled by: Meredith Koop Fun fact:These architectural hoops are from our Chicago Collection. Michelle is from Chicago (so is Lana!)..
9. Chanel Iman What she’s wearing: Legacy Upside Down Hoops Seen here: WeWork Creator Awards, Global Finals When: January 2019 Styled by: Monica Rose
10. Jessica Alba What she’s wearing: Flawless Gloss Hoops Seen here: The Honest Company ad campaign When: 2018 Styled by: Ariella Masjedi